Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quickie Quadrangles

Fall for this tag! Here’s a fun survey I recently received from Fellow Fashionista La Petite Fashionista...

4 Things I Did Today:

1. Ran in the crunchy fall leaves in the park near my house.

2. Made oatmeal with apples and cinnamon – like having pie for breakfast!

3. Listed a bunch of stuff on ebay and craigslist.

4. Polished all my black shoes.
4 Things On My To-Do List:

1. Rake leaves (CC took these tree pics in her neighborhood!)

2. Grill chicken for dinner or pork tenderloin if I’m feeling really motivated!

3. Write a letter to my artist friend Sara in Spain. (A series of her ink blot paintings are pictured at left - so gorgeous!)

4. Get teeth cleaned and whitened!
4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. Gossip Girl, Lipstick Jungle, Dirty Sexy Money, Desperate Housewives and other such TV nonsense! Photos of DSM via starpulse.com.

2. Robust red wine and 70% cocoa dark chocolate, pref. together!

3. My bazillion fashion mag subscriptions, esp. Vogue, Bazaar, Elle & W!

4. Occasion celeb stalking on justjared, imnotobsessed and New York Post Page Six.com.

4 Random Facts about Me:

1. I hardly ever wear makeup, but I always have my nails painted.

2. My parents met in Hong Kong at a tailor shop during the Vietnam War. This is a picture of my mom when she was a Donut Dolly for the Red Cross; yes, that is a gattling gun.
3. I love writing old-fashioned “snail mail” letters or communicating online, but I don’t relish gabbing on the phone (but isn’t that photo at left from M.A.C. Cosmetics alluring?).

4. I have four siblings, all younger, 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My sister Mindy and my bother Bryan are twins.

4 Bloggers that I'm Tagging:
Poeta Fit Non Nascitur
Lenore of Lenorenevermore
Lisa of Leeselooks
La Belette Rouge

Anyone else who wants a self-searching diversion, please consider yourself tagged as well, darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers