Sunday, July 19, 2009

CC's Style ~ Tag and Award!

Fellow Fashionista Fashion Titbits honored CC with this lovely award and tagged CC to list 10 things that help you create your own unique style ~ so fun! CC is passing on this award to all her Fellow Fashionistas with the request that they do the same!
10 Things That Makes CC’s Style Unique:
1) My tendency to wear 4 inch heels even though I am 5’ 10”. Cesare Paciotti ad.
2) My appreciation for extra-big hair. Italian Vogue, September 2008.
3) My penchant for overdressing. Japanese Vogue, September 2004.
4) My love of corsetry. Jean Paul Gaultier Couture, via style.com.
5) My daring attitude toward legwear. W, August 2006.
6) My passion for Haute Couture. Vogue, May 2004.
7) My willingness to wear overtly sexy styles. Gisele in W, 2008.
8) My love of vintage furs. Bazaar, September 2008.
9) My malleability, fashionably speaking. I can be uptown one day and downtown the next, depending on my mood. Italian Vogue, April 2007.
10) My eagerness to experiment with up-and-coming designers like Sofie Ølgaard. Visit sofieolgaard.com.

Congrats on your award, darlings ~ can't wait to hear your 10!
xoxox,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers