Sunday, October 11, 2009

Titillating Tags

I. Tagged by lovely Fellow Fashionistas Jaime of la vie… j’aime and Crystal of Plush Palette with stating 7 Unique Things about CC:
1) I have a serious penchant for overdressing. Japanese Numero, March 2009.
2) I’ve had actual conversations with celebs such as Alec Baldwin, Ivanka Trump, Adam Sandler and Sandra Bullock (she goes by “Sandy”).
3) My given name is Catherine but I have gone by “Carrie” for as long as I can remember. And my initials really are CC ~ short for Carrie Critton (and Couture Carrie)!
4) I was a gymnast before I hit my growth spurt at age 13. Now I’m 5’ 10”. Photo from the Silvereye Series by Guido Argentini, courtesy Fellow Fashionista Nearly Stylish.
5) I have always been a blonde but am seriously considering going red this winter. Numero, June 2009.
6) I am obsessed with sexy stockings. This photo courtesy Fellow Fashionista Style Justice.
7) My bed is positively teeming with throw pillows. French Vogue, September 2009.
II. Tagged by the lovely Janet of Janetteria with stating 5 Little Things That Make CC Happy:
1) Fashion Week! Zac Posen gown via style.com.
2) Cocktail Hour. This photo courtesy Fellow Fashionista Etrapar.
3) Blue suede shoes. Bazaar, September 2009.
4) Fresh peaches.
5) Playing dress-up (even if I’m the only one to see it!). Visit bodykandi.com for more fun outfits like this.
Also want to thank Fellow Fashionista LuLu for the lovely tag. CC is tagging all of her Fellow Fashionistas with completing either or both of these fun memes!
xoxox,
CC
P.S. Don’t forget to enter CC’s Orient Ladies Watch Giveaway and CC’s Chickdowntown.com Tolani Scarf Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers