Saturday, June 6, 2009

7 Random Facts and Awards!

Itty bitty CC post today ~ family brunch to go to!
Tagged by the lovely Deana of Dooder City to list 7 Random Fact about CC:
1. I am the eldest of five children… here’s CC (on the right) with her 2 sisters!
2. I find myself oddly drawn to harem pants. Temperley London Resort. Elizabeth and James smocked pants at shopbop.com.
3. My favorite color is purple, but I never wear it! Italian Vogue, February 2008.
4. I adore cold weather. I swear, I could live in Antarctica! French Vogue, 1999.
5. Honestly, I lounge around in outfits like this… This Ellen von Unwerth photo courtesy Fellow Fashionista Miss Neira.
6. I own approximately 50 bikinis, some of which I haven’t even worn yet. Obsessed much? Yes, indeedy! Am thinking of adding this one to the collection, as it is a mere $9.99 at victoriassecret.com.
7. I love doctors. Italian Flair, September 2003.


What are YOUR 7 Random Facts, darlings?


CC is tagging all of her Fellow Fashionistas!


CC is honored to have received three lovely awards recently:
from Fellow Fashionista Gabbi of Felinofelice
from Fellow Fahionista Carlotta of My Way
from Fellow Fashionista Zoe of Fashionforwarddd
Thank you, darlings!
CC is passing on these three awards to the givers above themselves and to the new and stupendous blog by Ana of Fashion Moment and Fashion Pulse: Absolutely Fabulous! Congrats, darlings!
xoxox,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers